domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

RADEON HD 4850 BLACK SCREEN SOLUTION!

HEEEEEEY EVERYONE!!!

I HAVE GREAT NEWS!
The solution for HD 4850 crash and black screens it's here!!


What you need to do:
1) Sell your Radeon!
2) Buy a Nvidia based card.

WHY I'm so stupid?!
WELL

ATI(AMD) REFUSE TO HELP ME..
Everytime the problem is: "YOUR PSU IS A CRAP!!"
A OCZ 1000W is a CRAP?

PIECE OF SHIT!
MAYBE I NEED A NUCLEAR REACTOR DO RUN THIS SHIT!

When I change to GeForce 9800gtx+, NO PROBLEMS!!! ANYONE! Good performance, same price, and NO PROBLEMS!...

Why nvidia is better than ati?
Maybe becouse nvidia knows how to make video cards...hã?...


Piece of shit.
My friendly recommend for everyone that one day wants to change your blue and pretty life from nvidia to radeon:
Don't do it.

Its my personal comment!...

I've bought this card...and I've got a RMA card ...(new card, new ID..)...AND same problem..
many friends with the SAME PROBLEM..

SO, WHERE IS THE PROBLEM HELL!!!
My motherboard? My PSU? (I used two different psu during the test!)..My network cable, monitor cable, my mouse? my desk?

Whatafuck!

Never I will do this mistake again.

Good luck guys.
If you wil buy a radeon tomorrow, and the problem goes up...just a thing that I really want to say: While you are crashing, i'm playing!..

See ya!
Its my recommendation.

Fell free to comment...
If your radeon is fine, COOL for you!
Your are a glad and happy customer that buy a PERFECT (or not!) radeon !

HEY, do you have a Radeon card?
Just a question, do you NEVER get problems with your catalyst control center? or with radeon drivers?...
If not...that is a lie.

THANKS EVERYONE
I'm happy now, so just this matter.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário